Refrigerator Repair Kelowna
If you're experiencing refrigerator issues, it's time to call an expert repair service to solve the problem. Unlike smaller appliances, it's not cost-effective to replace a refrigerator if you're facing problems. As one of the most expensive appliances in your home, it's critical to contact a repair team to restore your fridge's function as quickly as possible.
Skilled Expert Repairman
Courteous & Professional
We accommodate your schedule
Refrigerator Repair Service Kelowna
Your refrigerator is responsible for keeping your food safe to consume. If your refrigerator isn't functioning correctly, it won't take long until its contents are spoiled. Unfortunately, refrigerator issues can often arise at exceptionally inconvenient times – it's not uncommon for a fridge to stop functioning during the winter holidays.
At Kelowna Pro Appliance, we have extensive experience repairing all types of refrigerators. Regardless of the make or model of your fridge, our team can help. We offer our services to residential and commercial clients throughout Kelowna.
All our technicians are licensed and insured, which means you'll have access to Kelowna's best repair team. Our company's 100% satisfaction guarantee backs our services – we know we can fix your refrigerator problem on our first visit to your home or small business.
Common refrigerator problems we can fix.
At Kelowna Pro Appliance, we pride ourselves on being the region's most capable repair team and can fix any refrigerator make or model. No matter what type of refrigerator issue you're facing, our team of technicians can solve the problem. Let's explore some common refrigerator issues we can fix in Kelowna:
- Your Refrigerator Makes Too Much Noise: If your refrigerator is noisy, it can ruin the peace in your home or office. This is likely due to your refrigerator's fan blade or fan motors. At Kelowna Pro Appliance, we can solve any problem that's creating unnecessary noise.
- Your Refrigerator Is Leaking: A leaking refrigerator is no small problem and must be addressed by a repair team immediately. It can be an issue with your water tank, defrost drain, water inlet valve, or a variety of other fridge components. Our repair technicians will determine the underlying problem and stop the problem in its tracks.
- Your Refrigerator Isn't Staying Cool: If your refrigerator isn't staying cool, it could point to several issues. One of the most common problems is your defrost thermostat. We'll get to the bottom of the problem and make immediate repairs to protect your food from spoiling.
- Your Water or Ice Dispenser Aren't Working: If your water and ice dispenser aren't working, you won't have access to cold water in your home. This is typically due to a problem in your dispenser switch or dispenser control board, and we can fix either issue.
As a full-service refrigerator repair company in Kelowna, we'll take care of the entire process from start to finish. We can also repair other types of appliances if you're experiencing issues with other appliances in your home or small business.
If your refrigerator is full and you need immediate repair services, don't hesitate to contact our team at Kelowna Pro Appliance. We offer same-day repair services to our clients who can't afford to wait for a repair technician. Call us today to speak to one of our refrigeration experts.
At Kelowna Pro Appliance, we specialize in repairing all types of refrigerators. As a one-stop-shop for all your appliance needs, you can rest assured that we have experience with your brand of fridge. Whether it's Maytag, GE, Samsung, or any other refrigerator sold in Canada, we can help. Below are some of the most common styles of refrigerators we fix:
- French Door Refrigerators
- Walk-In Refrigerators
- Compact Refrigerators
- Side-by-Side Refrigerators
If you're experiencing chronic refrigerator issues, consider the following tips to avoid future problems:
- Clean your refrigerator regularly.
- Check if your refrigerator is freezing food at the back of your shelves.
- Periodically check if the door seals are in good condition.
- Remove dust and other buildups from the condenser coils.
- Check for leaks underneath your refrigerator.
Our team of experienced repair specialists will provide you with maintenance tips to keep your appliances working efficiently.
If you need immediate help from a professional refrigerator repair company, contact us right away – we're always here to help.
Latest From Our Blog
June 18, 2020